I recreated these all famous cream puffs at home on Saturday. I made these for school last year, so its nothing new, and they weren't hard to make either :)
Ingredients (makes 6-8)
3/4 cup water
50 g unsalted butter
3/4 cup flour, sifted
3 eggs beaten lightly
1. Gently heat butter and water until it simmers
2. Take off heat and add flour all in one go, beat quickly with a wooden spoon
3. Return to heat, beat until the mixture leaves the side of the pan. Remove from heat.
4. Beat eggs in one at a time, incorperating well after each addition. Beat until the mixture is stiff, glossy, and a wooden spoon stands in the mixture
5. Spoon tablespoonfuls of batter into a baking tray and bake at 210C for 20-25 minutes.
200g dark chocolate
Melt dark chocoalte and butter using a bain-marie method. Spread the chocolate on top of the puffs
Whipped Cream, sweetened
Fresh fruits, diced
I used fresh mangoes and strawberries!
We had a little puff buffet hehe. Add fillings as you wish :)